I’m a web developer from New Hampshire. But you already probably figured that out. What makes me stand out from the hundreds of other web developers out there? A fair question. There are several things.
- Attention to detail: I care about what I make. When I’ve agreed to do a job I get it done, sure, but I keep working at it to make it the best it can be. I take my customer’s input and improve, at no additional cost.
I have excellent familiarity with:
- Linux, including remote management via the terminal
- Apache, including VHost setup, SSL configuration, and URL rewriting
- MySQL, including all types of queries, as well as selecting and configuring storage engines
- PHP, including many extensions and tools such as cURL, ImageMagick, and phpMyAdmin
Finally, what most sets me apart is a “customer service attitude”. I’m not happy until my customer is, and I work with them to ensure that. Period. I’d love to work with you on your next project, large or small. I’d love to hear from you so we can get things started! Also, feel free to check out my resumé!